- Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO)
- Uber Anatomy Ontology (Uberon)
- Unified Phenotype Ontology (uPheno)
- GENO ontology
- Mondo Disease Ontology
- Scientific Evidence and Provenance Information Ontology (SEPIO)
Click here for ontology tutorials and resources
Data Tools and Algorithms
- Dipper: Dipper is a Python package to generate RDF triples from common scientific resources.
- Biolink API: API integration layer for linked biological objects.
- Exomiser: The Exomiser is a Java program that functionally annotates variants from whole-exome sequencing data in VCF 4 format.
- Phenopacket: An open standard for sharing disease and phenotype information.
- Text mining: Text Annotator provided by the SciGraph Annotation Service
- Reusable Data Licensing Rubric: The (Re)usable Data Project created a rubric to evaluate resources on how well we believe a resource’s data may build upon, edited, modified, and redistributed.