- Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO)
- Uber Anatomy Ontology (Uberon)
- Unified Phenotype Ontology (uPheno)
- GENO ontology
- Monarch Disease Ontology (MONDO)
- Scientific Evidence and Provenance Information Ontology (SEPIO)
Click here for ontology tutorials and resources
Data Tools and Algorithms
- Dipper: Dipper is a Python package to generate RDF triples from common scientific resources.
- Biolink API: API integration layer for linked biological objects.
- Exomiser: The Exomiser is a Java program that functionally annotates variants from whole-exome sequencing data in VCF 4 format.
- Hippo: A search browser written in React JS to provide a user interface for Phenomics backend services (Phantom).
- Analyze Phenotypes: The Phenotype Analysis Tool enables you search our database using the OwlSim Semantic Similarity analysis engine to find phenotypically similar diseases or genes in a variety of organisms, then visualize their overlap.
- Text mining: Text Annotator provided by the SciGraph Annotation Service
- Reusable Data Licensing Rubric: The (Re)usable Data Project created a rubric to evaluate resources on how well we believe a resource’s data may build upon, edited, modified, and redistributed.