As Associate Director of monarchinitiative.org, Julie manages the design, development, release, and publication of Monarch Software and integrative data stack. She is cross-trained in biomedical research, public health, project management, software engineering, bioinformatics, and data visualization.
- BA, Biology, Rhode Island College, 2000
- Post-baccalaureate studies, Brown University, 2000-2001
- MPH, University of London, 2004
- Certificate, Project Management, Bryant University, 2007
- Coursework, Harvard University Extension School, 2012
Department of Biomedical Informatics